Associate of Global Influencer Marketing
Orveon is a new kind of beauty company launched in December 2021 as the result of acquiring three unique brands - bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier. With 1,600 employees in 22 countries, we're a truly global business with a presence in all key geographies. Our headquarters are in New York, with additional locations in major cities worldwide. We are backed by Advent International, one of the world's largest and most successful private equity firms, well known for their investments in Lululemon and Olaplex.
We are embarking on a powerful shift: To change how the world thinks about beauty. We are a collective of premium and prestige beauty brands committed to stark honesty, co-creation, and making a sustainable cultural impact. We are looking for the best talent to join us on that journey. Let's face forward together!
About the Role
The Influencer Marketing Associate is a Global role within the organization and will be responsible for supporting the Orveon portfolio of brands (bareMinerals, Laura Mercier, Buxom) influencer marketing strategy with the long-term objective of creating a cohesive global influencer program with a focus on the US earned influencer marketing strategy & execution.
This person will champion relationships with key social media influencers and relevant industry leaders for the purpose of generating brand awareness and loyalty. This role is a strategic advocate for the brand and will work closely with key business players to develop and execute innovative and unique, global influencer programs.
- Support cohesive global social influencer strategy that amplifies brand messages and storytelling
- Oversee influencer seeding programming & logistics associated, including managing budget, coordinating with vendors and ensuring mailings go out in a timely manner
- Oversee product forecasting, ordering and budget recording for Influencer seeding
- Manage Tribe Dynamics communities across the 3 brands
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on Tribe Dynamics data with analytical analysis of EMV, rank and growth.
- Cultivate key relationships with all brand’s US based influencers
- Identify, reach out and maintain relationships with new and emerging social influencers (US and internationally)
- Quarterly updates of global brand codes, seeding guidelines and best practices for local market influencer programs, in collaboration with other team members
- Support the team in building new launch & always on influencer strategies for all Orveon brands (seeding, events, paid partnerships, etc)
- Support on influencer events with outside agencies and vendors
- Support across paid influencer partnerships including influencer identification and outreaching, contract negotiations, creator briefs, and internal approvals
- Global Social Media
- Paid Media & E-Comm
- Global and US Marketing
- Budget Tracking
- BS/BA required, Communications degree preferred
- 2-3 years of influencer marketing and communications experience; beauty and fashion industry experience preferred
- Passion for developing meaningful relationships with influencers within the beauty industry
- Strong eye for identifying and building engaging content on social media
- Deep expertise and continuous curiosity for all new and existing social media platforms like Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and beyond
- A solutions-oriented self-starter with a positive, “can-do” attitude that focuses on removing blocks and obstacles for teammates
- Highly organized and efficient, able to juggle multiple tasks and communication channels at once across 3 brands and within deadlines
- Ability to devise and implement strategic and scalable influencer campaigns and programs
- A passion for Orveon, including our products and company values
In accordance with the Pay Transparency requirements, the following represents a good faith estimate of the compensation range for this position.
At Orveon Global, we carefully consider a wide range of non-discriminatory factors when determining salary. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, education, experience, and qualifications.
The pay range for this position is $$72,000 – $113,000
The range listed is just one component of Orveon’s total compensation package for employees. For full time positions, other benefits include competitive bonuses, a generous Paid Time Off policy, Medical Benefits, Parental Leave, 401K, Gratis, Hybrid Working Environment, Summer Fridays, and Employee Discounts.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better." Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.