Manager of Channel Marketing for Ulta
Orveon is a new kind of beauty company launched in December 2021 as the result of acquiring three unique brands - bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier. With 1,600 employees in 22 countries, we're a truly global business with a presence in all key geographies. Our headquarters are in New York, with additional locations in major cities worldwide. We are backed by Advent International, one of the world's largest and most successful private equity firms, well known for their investments in Lululemon and Olaplex.
We are embarking on a powerful shift: To change how the world thinks about beauty. We are a collective of premium and prestige beauty brands committed to stark honesty, co-creation, and making a sustainable cultural impact. We are looking for the best talent to join u
About the Role
In conjunction with the Channel Director of Marketing, the Manager of Channel Marketing will lead the growth and development of Laura Mercier, bareMinerals and Buxom in Ulta for the US Market.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans including all merchandising & sampling strategy, promotional activities, and product launches at Ulta
- Provide leadership and advocacy to management and cross-functional teams for needs to drive awareness and growth at Ulta
- Manage merchandising updates to ensure on-time execution and maximize gondola productivity by allocating placement and generating design on the gondola as well as being scrutinous with adds and deletes in partnership with the Sales team
- Strategize and develop innovative marketing programs leveraging offline/online/digital initiatives while effectively managing the retailer relationship
- Partner with global marketing and advocate strongly for Ulta business needs on retailer exclusives, packaging needs, product leads, sampling, collateral, and media programs needed to execute launches and drive core in US Market
- Align on Ulta.com business and sampling strategy with partnership of Retailer.com and Sales team that drives growth and acquisition goals while staying within budget
- Present new launches and new launch strategies to Ulta in a way that speaks to their channel needs
- Provide insight and strategy on all forecasting requests and partner with Brand Marketing and Sales team to actualize Ulta forecasts and ensure launches are strengthening the channel P&L
- Create, prepare, and maintain marketing and merchandising calendars and budgets
- Use data analytics to drive business decisions. Analyze new launch and marketing program performance to deliver both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure ROI for future enhancements
- Work closely with cross-functional partners, including Digital, Global Marketing, Product Development, Project Management, Forecasting, Education, and Creative. Gather necessary information, lead meetings, and oversee preparation for internal and retailer meetings
- Nurture a strong relationship with Ulta Merchants, Dotcom and Marketing teams and Ulta Sell-in and Sell-thru team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of marketing experience in cosmetics/beauty industry is highly desire
- Directly related work in the Ulta channel is required
- Strong initiative and ability to prioritize projects
- Communicates persuasively and effectively
- Experience with social media and digital execution of marketing plans
- A passionate, energetic team-oriented individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, creative and leadership skills
- A strong sense of urgency, while responding to fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong oral, written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage details and multi-task projects.
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace, online space, and specialty store retail environment
- Critical expertise required in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
In accordance with the Pay Transparency requirements, the following represents a good faith estimate of the compensation range for this position.
At Orveon Global, we carefully consider a wide range of non-discriminatory factors when determining salary. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, education, experience, and qualifications.
The pay range for this position is $ 84,000- $135,000.
The range listed is just one component of Orveon’s total compensation package for employees. For full time positions other benefits include competitive bonuses, a generous Paid Time Off policy, Medical Benefits, Parental Leave, 401K, Gratis, Hybrid Working Environment, Summer Fridays, and Employee Discounts.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better." Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.