Coordinator of eCommerce
The Ecommerce Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day site management, such as category merchandising, product updates and promotion set up to drive online sales and optimize customer experience on the U.S. ecommerce sites for lauramercier.com, bareminerals.com and buxomcosmetics.com. This position will work collaboratively with CRM, U.S. marketing, Customer Service, Site experience and IT. The role will report into the Senior Manager, Ecommerce.
- Responsible for all components of new product set up including product copy, attributes, images, and videos.
- Daily quality assurance review of site experience: ensure site assets align with scheduled content calendar, links work properly and promotions add to cart as anticipated.
- Execute category merchandising in ecommerce platform tool to ensure products featured in site or email marketing assets prominently displayed onsite.
- Manage Last Chance (sale) category merchandising: execute monthly markdowns and remerchandise assortment based on product sales data.
- Assist Ecommerce Senior Manager with promotion and content ideation, sourcing inventory and promotion set up in ecommerce platform tool; Provides promotional analysis.
- Manage SEO and Review and Ratings updates and recommendations working with third party vendors.
- Contribute to ad hoc competitor analysis reports: promotions recaps, holiday hindsight, site merchandising functionality comparisons.
- Initiate IT tickets to improve site experience: define business requirements, test development changes and QA at launch.
- Updates launch and promotional calendars.
- Partners with Customer Service team to proactively facilitate and resolve product or promotion related issues.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 1-3 years of experience in ecommerce or digital marketing.
- Organized, strong attention to detail, time management and follow-up.
- Creative problem solver.
- Able to prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once.
- Interest or background in beauty/fashion strongly desired and a passion for ecommerce.
- Proficient in excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Shopify or SFCC, a plus.
In accordance with the Pay Transparency requirements, the following represents a good faith estimate of the compensation range for this position.
At Orveon Global, we carefully consider a wide range of non-discriminatory factors when determining salary. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, education, experience and qualifications.
The pay range for this position is $55,000-$84,000.
The range listed is just one component of Orveon’s total compensation package for employees. For full time positions other benefits include competitive bonuses, a generous Paid Time Off policy, Medical Benefits, Parental Leave, 401K, Gratis, Hybrid Working Environment, Summer Fridays, and Employee Discounts.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better." Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.