Coordinator of Customer Experience
Orveon is a new kind of beauty company launched in December 2021 as the result of acquiring three unique brands - bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier. With 1,600 employees in 22 countries, we're a truly global business with a presence in all key geographies. Our headquarters are in New York, with additional locations in major cities worldwide. We are backed by Advent International, one of the world's largest and most successful private equity firms, well known for their investments in Lululemon and Olaplex.
We are embarking on a powerful shift: To change how the world thinks about beauty. We are a collective of premium and prestige beauty brands committed to stark honesty, co-creation, and making a sustainable cultural impact. We are looking for the best talent to join us on that journey. Let's face forward together!
About the Role
The Customer Experience Coordinator is responsible for 2nd level escalations, customer support to resolve issues, monitoring call volume, upsell/cross-sell/advising on products where appropriate, and connecting with customer contacts (via email, chat, voice) to ensure delivery of customer service levels are achieved in accordance with each brand’s customer satisfaction philosophy within the Orveon portfolio. This role also supports Customer Care objectives through monitoring third-party customer service vendors and helps develop our long-term training strategy.
- Manages escalations to ensure consistent application of customer service philosophy and accuracy of customer service processes across all channels.
- Serves as 2nd level escalation support to resolve customer issues for Customer Service.
- Acts as an L2/VIP customer resource and a guide for the external call center agents regarding new products, colors, ingredients, inventory (out of stock), price, and shipping.
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships with internal and external business partners and customers.
- Ensures customer escalations are handled expeditiously, and all customer complaints are addressed quickly and appropriately with the Customer Service Vendor.
- Determines areas of improvement for meeting, maintaining, and exceeding service levels.
- Leads by example in all quality and calibration meetings to help create the ultimate brand experience.
- Educate Beauty Advisors at our call center and ensure they are using all available tools on an ongoing basis.
- Reinforce and support training within system platforms (OMS, Salesforce Service Cloud) and learning apps and desktop tools.
- Ensure that the client experience consistently meeting Orveon. Global standards through coaching and role-modeling of desired behaviors.
- Work with brands to identify site-wide opportunities to elevate the customer experience and sales.
- Analyzes and tests new customer service tools (e.g., Salesforce Service Cloud, chatbots) for development and disconnects in performance.
- Assists in 1st level vendor support and training as needed.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 2+ years of retail or customer service experience in a call center environment
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience preferred
- Flexibility with respect to working hours
- Strong conflict resolution skills to resolve customer issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative and solution-oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to influence others and sales experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and strong prioritization skills
- Proficiency with computer systems and software applications
- Experience working with OMS, Salesforce, CRM tools, and other digital and e-commerce software
In accordance with the Pay Transparency requirements, the following represents a good faith estimate of the compensation range for this position.
At Orveon Global, we carefully consider a wide range of non-discriminatory factors when determining salary. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, education, experience, and qualifications.
The pay range for this position is $65,000 - $98,000
The range listed is just one component of Orveon’s total compensation package for employees. For full-time positions, other benefits include competitive bonuses, a generous Paid Time Off policy, Medical Benefits, Parental Leave, 401K, Gratis, Hybrid Working Environment, Summer Fridays, and Employee Discounts.
Req ID: HIRE_78
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better." Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.