Analyst of External Manufacturing for Operations - New College Graduate
Orveon is a new kind of beauty company launched in December 2021 as the result of acquiring three unique brands - bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier. With 1,600 employees in 22 countries, we're a truly global business with a presence in all key geographies. Our headquarters are in New York, with additional locations in major cities worldwide. We are backed by Advent International, one of the world's largest and most successful private equity firms, well known for their investments in Lululemon and Olaplex.
We are embarking on a powerful shift: To change how the world thinks about beauty. We are a collective of premium and prestige beauty brands committed to stark honesty, co-creation, and making a sustainable cultural impact. We are looking for the best talent to join us on that journey. Let's face forward together!
Reporting to the Director of Production Planning & Manufacturing Execution, the Analyst of External Manufacturing Operations - Launches - New College Graduate will develop and maintain the detailed production and shipping plans for the new product launches by retro-planning from on counter dates determined by the brands and the markets.
- Develop weekly shipping plan (sell in) based on demand, on counter dates, pipe volume, and sell out plans from key retailers and regions.
- Develop weekly production plan for finished goods at CMs and for key components at suppliers.
- Ensure that the demand plans, production plans, and shipping plans are in sync.
- Maintain and update all lead time information.
- Recommend appropriate freight modes for each flow to meet on counter dates.
- Develop and deploy safety stock and cycle stock parameters.
- Follow up on inventory builds and report progress on a weekly basis.
- Present plans to NPD, brands, and markets in order to obtain buy-in.
Qualifications & Competencies
- 4-year bachelor's degree required, Supply Chain major/focus preferred.
- 1+ year experience in beauty launch and production planning processes strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of supply chain, production planning, and logistics fundamentals.
- Demonstrated ability to influence meetings to drive actions and accountability across cross- functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex topics clearly and concisely to peers and senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt in a highly collaborative environment, a team player, fit with the brand and culture.
- Excellent Excel skills; demonstrated ability to quickly manipulate large raw data sets to produce reporting that is intuitive and easy to digest.
In accordance with the Pay Transparency requirements, the following represents a good faith estimate of the compensation range for this position.
At Orveon Global, we carefully consider a wide range of non-discriminatory factors when determining salary. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, education, experience and qualifications.
The pay range for this position is $61,000 - $99,000
The range listed is just one component of Orveon’s total compensation package for employees. For full time positions other benefits include competitive bonuses, a generous Paid Time Off policy, Medical Benefits, Parental Leave, 401K, Gratis, Hybrid Working Environment, Summer Fridays, and Employee Discounts.
Req ID: Hire_65
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better." Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.