Associate Manager of Visual Merchandising for Laura Mercier
Orveon is a new kind of beauty company launched in December 2021 as the result of acquiring three unique brands - bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier. With 1,600 employees in 22 countries, we're a truly global business with a presence in all key geographies. Our headquarters are in New York, with additional locations in major cities worldwide. We are backed by Advent International, one of the world's largest and most successful private equity firms, well known for their investments in Lululemon and Olaplex.
We are embarking on a powerful shift: To change how the world thinks about beauty. We are a collective of premium and prestige beauty brands committed to stark honesty, co-creation, and making a sustainable cultural impact. We are looking for the best talent to join us on that journey. Let's face forward together!
About the Role
The associate manager of global visual merchandising is responsible for supporting global store design and visual merchandising department with various tasks as listed below.
- Budget Management
- Manage store design, visual merchandising, and event design budgets by tracking the forecast vs actuals. Meet with the finance team and executive director global store design VM regularly on the latest actuals and trends
- Manage various vendors’ estimates and organize them by months, vendors, and project types
- Create purchase orders in NetSuite, update the Excel budget tracker, organize POs in the folders
- Review incoming invoices against the issued POs, update the Excel budget tracker and organize invoices in the folders
- Stay extremely organized strive for accuracy
- Visual Merchandising
- Help managing several visual merchandising programs for various product launches partnering with store design and visual merchandising managers, global marketing, business development, procurement, and creative services.
- Assist creating impactful VM merchandising in various formats for every launch
- Project manage and track timeline of the VM programs with internal and external partners
- Keep track of VM SKU codes by creating Excel document and maintain
- Create and issue VM forecast bulletins in PowerPoint and Excel 2-3 times a year
- Work with demand planning to follow up on VM forecast quantities and finalize the order quantities
- Manage various design agencies to create seasonal visual merchandising guidelines by providing directions (partnering with VM managers) and manage timeline
- Communicate with international regions regarding store design and visual merchandising projects in a professional and timely manner
- Create visual merchandising PowerPoint slides for various presentation decks
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Superior budget management and high organizational skills with attention to details
- Strive for accuracy
- Strong project management skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Words and PowerPoints is mandatory. The person must know how to use formulas, functions, tables in Excel. For PowerPoint, the person must be able to put together a presentation deck from scratch as needed.
- Excellent written and oral professional communication skills
- Proven ability to organize and utilize time management and prioritization skills to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in team environment with positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to read and understand 2d visual merchandising planograms, engineering drawings and 3d renderings
- Previous luxury retail and cosmetic industry experience is highly preferred
- Proactive and growth mindset
- Minimum 2-3 years of relative experiences are required
- Ability to attend early morning and evening calls with international regions occasionally
In accordance with the Pay Transparency requirements, the following represents a good faith estimate of the compensation range for this position.
At Orveon Global, we carefully consider a wide range of non-discriminatory factors when determining salary. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, education, experience, and qualifications.
The pay range for this position is $72,000 - $113,000.
The range listed is just one component of Orveon’s total compensation package for employees. For full time positions other benefits include competitive bonuses, a generous Paid Time Off policy, Medical Benefits, Parental Leave, 401K, Gratis, Hybrid Working Environment, Summer Fridays, and Employee Discounts.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better." Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.