Manager of Accounts Receivable
Orveon is a new kind of beauty company launched in December 2021 as the result of acquiring three unique brands - bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier. With 1,600 employees in 22 countries, we're a truly global business with a presence in all key geographies. Our headquarters are in New York, with additional locations in major cities worldwide. We are backed by Advent International, one of the world's largest and most successful private equity firms, well known for their investments in Lululemon and Olaplex.
We are embarking on a powerful shift: To change how the world thinks about beauty. We are a collective of premium and prestige beauty brands committed to stark honesty, co-creation, and making a sustainable cultural impact. We are looking for the best talent to join us on that journey. Let's face forward together!
About the Role
A great opportunity to play a key role in a significant carve out entity with a global footprint as it stands up financial policies, procedures and controls separately from the Seller’s systems and support. Potential candidates need to be willing to roll up their sleeves and navigate through the details, build robust sustainable processes that work and then leverage down to the broader team. Ability to proactively identify risks and distinguish between key needs and nice to haves, to not let perfection get in the way of progress but with the spirit of continuous improvement including automation, will be key to success.
- Enhancing and managing credit policies and cash collection processes globally
- Leading collection efforts to maximize cash flow
- Resolving billing/invoicing issues
- Monitoring credit limit risk, monitoring aging and managing collections
- Analytical support to optimize payment methods and expedite collections
- Partnering with the Sales Teams and the Customers AP teams to improve existing processes
- Scope to be involved with Sales tax/VAT solutions
- Assist with other adhoc projects as they arise
- Internal Sales Teams (both US and International)
- Customers AP Teams and Account reps
- Treasury, Accounting and FP&A including BPO provider
- Various Others – Operations, Sales Organization including Customer Service, Treasury, Customers
- 5+ years of order to cash; preferably including Retail/Wholesale/Consumer Goods and international exposure
- Self-driven with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Curious / Adaptable
- Personable / Ability to manage and motivate others; experience of managing BPOs desirable
- Understanding of US GAAP and general accounting concepts
- Accounting Degree preferred
In accordance with the Pay Transparency requirements, the following represents a good faith estimate of the compensation range for this position.
At Orveon Global, we carefully consider a wide range of non-discriminatory factors when determining salary. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, education, experience, and qualifications.
The pay range for this position is $70,000 - $111,000.
The range listed is just one component of Orveon’s total compensation package for employees. For full time positions other benefits include competitive bonuses, a generous Paid Time Off policy, Medical Benefits, Parental Leave, 401K, Gratis, Hybrid Working Environment, Summer Fridays, and Employee Discounts
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better." Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.