Senior Analyst of FP&A
Orveon is a new kind of beauty company launched in December 2021 as the result of acquiring three unique brands - bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier. With 1,600 employees in 22 countries, we're a truly global business with a presence in all key geographies. Our headquarters are in New York, with additional locations in major cities worldwide. We are backed by Advent International, one of the world's largest and most successful private equity firms, well known for their investments in Lululemon and Olaplex.
We are embarking on a powerful shift: To change how the world thinks about beauty. We are a collective of premium and prestige beauty brands committed to stark honesty, co-creation, and making a sustainable cultural impact. We are looking for the best talent to join us on that journey. Let's face forward together!
About the Role
The Senior FP&A Financial Analyst will coordinate and participate in the design, testing, implementation, and review of complex manual and automated financial reporting as well as oversee budgeting, forecasting and P&L analysis.
- Prepare annual budget/quarterly forecasts
- Prepare quarterly Actual versus Forecast reports
- Prepare presentations for upper management: analyses, forecasts and budgets
- Maintain P&L, cash flow, and R&D models
- Ad-hoc modeling and reporting when needed
- Month end close - Accruals, Variance analysis
- Compile and maintain daily, weekly, monthly sales reporting by channel, by product, by reps.
- Prepare the monthly executive package to be distributed to shareholders
- Assist CFO with monthly forecast and yearly budget deliverables
- Review monthly and YTD P&Ls
- Create reporting and hold month end meetings with key stakeholders
- Approve purchase requisitions for relevant departments
- Identify opportunities within the business and provide analysis
- Gathers and compiles information on processes, organizational structure, computer technology, policies, and procedures
- Analyzes and reviews proposals for any system related to financial accounting methods, policies, and procedures; recommends improvements
- Analyzes system design alternatives and identifies potential improvements to existing systems and processes
- 4+ years of professional finance experience in a CPG environment
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; Masters degree or previous CPA firm experience preferred
- Deep understanding of the consumer goods industry requires i,e; cost of services and inventory analysis
- Experience in month end close, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience with large ERP systems; NetSuite highly preferred
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills
- Strategic thinker who can dig into the nuts and bolts reporting and help make recommendations/present to senior leadership
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in computer and database development
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
In accordance with the Pay Transparency requirements, the following represents a good faith estimate of the compensation range for this position.
At Orveon Global, we carefully consider a wide range of non-discriminatory factors when determining salary. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, education, experience and qualifications.
The pay range for this position is $65,000 - 106,000
The range listed is just one component of Orveon’s total compensation package for employees. For full time positions other benefits include competitive bonuses, a generous Paid Time Off policy, Medical Benefits, Parental Leave, 401K, Gratis, Hybrid Working Environment, Summer Fridays, and Employee Discounts.
Req ID: Hire_TBD
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better." Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.