Summer Internship 2023
Orveon Global is a new kind of Beauty Care and Wellness company defined as a "Sustainable Face Care Expert”. We are truly a global company with 1,600 employees in 30 countries, and a presence in major cities around the world. With our collective of premium and prestige beauty brands, bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier, our purpose is to Face Forward Together as a leader and innovator in the beauty industry.
We stand for boldness, stark honesty, and benevolent activism to make an impact on sustainability both for people and the planet. Here at Orveon, our culture combines entrepreneurship, agility, and inclusivity and we gain strength from our differences and believe that progress will happen by working together.
About the 2023 Summer Internship Program
Over the course of the 9-week Paid Summer Internship Program, our interns will be given the opportunity to learn and work in a fast-paced environment where they will build business relationships and help develop the necessary skills to work and thrive in the beauty industry. In addition to gaining meaningful work experience, you will also complete an innovation project that will be presented to your team and HR at the end of the Internship Program. This program also integrates a diverse set of events that caters to your professional development.
Areas of Focus
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Speaker Series
- Networking Event
- LinkedIn Profile Workshop
- Resume Writing & Interviewing Workshop
- National Intern Day
- Final Program Project Presentation
- The program will run from June 5 – August 11th, 2023
- Daily Schedule is 9 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
- Schedule permitting, you may participate in Summer Friday hours
- We have a hybrid working model and are in the office 2 days a week
- Current undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior students currently enrolled in an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week during the 9-week program
- Prior internship experience or prior work experience
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 (US)
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for beauty and makeup
In accordance with the Pay Transparency requirements, the following represents a good faith estimate of the compensation range for this position.
At Orveon Global, we carefully consider a wide range of non-discriminatory factors when determining salary. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, education, experience, and qualifications.
The pay range for this position is $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better." Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.