Manager of Marketing
About the Company
Orveon is a new beauty company launched in December 2021 as the result of acquiring three outstanding brands - bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier. With 1,600 employees in 30 countries, we’re a truly global business with presence in all key geographies. Our headquarters are in New York with other locations in major cities around the world. We are backed by Advent International, one of the largest and most successful private equity firms in the world, well known for their investments in Lululemon and Olaplex. We are embarking on a powerful shift: To change the way the world thinks about beauty. We are a collective of premium and prestige beauty brands committed to stark honesty, co-creation and making a sustainable cultural impact, and we are looking for the best talent to join us on that journey. Let's face forward together!
About the Role
To define, adapt and implement the global EMEA brand marketing plans and strategy in Germany, Austria and Switzerland in order to achieve sales, market share and profit goals, and increase the brand awareness of the 3 brands.
- Translate European Marketing Plan into an actionable marketing plan for the three markets (brick and mortar and online)
- Oversee the local adaptation of global marketing tools
- Coordinate in a timely manner the creation of all launch strategy decks circulated to Regional, then share the results and best practices.
- Manage the Marketing budget
- Take full responsibility for managing new launch forecasts
- In liaison with the BDD and Marketing & Director Director EMEA ensure that the statistical forecasts for the main catalogue forecasts are updated in case of particular promotions or new openings + work out new launch forecasts, based on overall brand strategy and anticipated marketing initiatives, both national and retailer-specific
- Manage the curated lineups
- Closely monitor forecast, usage and effectiveness of products and POSM
- Coordinate with EMEA VM team the creation of animation toolkits
- Brief and follow up all new counters implementation or creation with EMEA SD team
MEDIA /SOCIAL MEDIA / COMMUNCIATION
- Manage objectives, strategy and implementation of activities in the three markets with PR Agency
- Keep a tab on competitor activities and follow the KPIs
PRICING & COMPETITION
- Establish a competitor tracking system that covers marketing, events and PR to ensure we are keeping track of competitor activities in-store and online
- Compile all insider information on competitor performance, market shares and issue recommendations
- Monitor pricing strategies across the industry
- Responsible for the maintenance and monthly analysis of the 3 brands for the 3 markets
- Report Launch feedbacks to EMEA with quantitative , qualitative comments and recommendations.
- EMEA customer services & supply chain teams
- EMEA Business and Marketing teams
- Strong Marketing skills : brick and mortar and digital
- Strong Organization and Planning skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Proactive and ability to work without close supervision
- Customer-oriented and analytical skills
- Outstanding ability to develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in English
- Postgraduate degree level (Bac +3/5) in management
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better." Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.